Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy, busy

I have definitely been a slacker when it comes to updating our blog. With football season, work, and just everyday chores, I rarely have time for anything related to the computer!

Kade is now officially 9 months old and weighs 21 lbs. 3 oz. We are still dealing with the 4 new teeth that have "sprouted" in his mouth. He is eating a regular lunch tray at school, and I think it has created a monster. He does not want baby food any more. He thinks he is supposed to eat whatever mama is eating. Which, I guess, it really is a good thing.
He dances more and more each day. His favorite song right now is the theme song to Sex and the City. :) Sad, I know!

We went tailgating this past weekend (LSU game). Kade was WONDERFUL! He really enjoyed all of the music and attention. Aunt Brandee and Uncle Otto stayed with us all weekend, and I think Kade enjoyed having them here as much as I did. We are ready for the Arkansas game. We are tailgating with Reid's family, and I know Kade will enjoy playing with Aunt LeLe and Braden.

We made a quick trip to Old Navy to pick up some fall/winter clothes for Kade. We put a hat on him, just to try it on, and Kade thought it was hilarious! I have never heard him laugh so hard! Obviously, we bought the hat!

I don't want him to grow up! If anyone knows about a secret "pause" button that I can just push, let me know. :)

Reid and I are busy as usual - either at work or here at home. This year is going by so fast!

Hopefully, I will be able to update everyone in the next week or so. Hope everyone has a great week! We love you!!!!

1 comment:

scott and leanne said...

I just got my new camera yesterday..can't wait to start playing with it. I am very excited about the football game coming up...and just being able to come home and see everybody (its becoming a monthly trip almost). I enjoyed the play date last time I was home..we might just make that a normal routine. Hope you guys have a great work week...and say a prayer for us next week.

Love you guys..leanne