Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring is finally here!




We are loving the warm (well warmer) weather! Kade insists on being outside almost all of the time.



Since I have been out on Spring Break this week, he and I have spent quality time together. He has definitely made me want to be out of school more often. His charming personality and endless smiles tug on my heart daily.

He is turning out to be a little man for sure. No matter how many times I say "no" to something (i.e. touching the electrical outlet, playing in mommy's jewelry box) he still puts his hand on it and just looks at me. One new love is his sunglasses. He is also trying to play t-ball and is running everywhere. His dance moves have drastically improved (he is more like his daddy everyday)!

We are having my family Easter this Sunday, but he has already "hunted" twice. He calls the eggs "balls", but he loves opening the plastic eggs to get the chocolate before I can stop him.






His ears are doing great (keep your fingers crossed). He is eating us out of the house too!



We are counting down the days until we go to Destin with Aunt Brandee, Uncle Otto, and Aunt Bailey. Thank goodness Spring has arrived!



We love you all!



Karla

1 comment:

scott and leanne said...

Love the pics....I wish I could hunt eggs with him. School is almost out...hang in there! Hopefully I will see you guys this summer....I am having Kade withdrawals. Take care!