Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chaos....


Sorry I have neglected our blog lately. We have had entirely too much going on.

Kade turned a year old on December 15th. His party was "The Big One!" We had family and close friends over and I think the party went over well. Kade enjoyed all of the other children at the party. I cannot believe how quickly he is growing up. It absolutely breaks my heart!







We had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Kade received more than enough gifts (between birthday and Christmas). Our den looks like a toy store exploded in it!


He enjoyed opening the gifts he received and even tried to open gifts that were not his. I am sure next year will be even more fun!




The New Year has not been the bearer of good news. We found out Monday that Kade will have to have tubes put in both ears. We will find out this week when this will occur. He has had fluid in one ear since October. The doctor thinks it is time to do something besides another antibiotic. I am scared, but I agree.




We also found out this week that Reid's job with the City could be compromised. The City has started laying people off due to the economic problems going on. They may have to send Reid to a Police Academy to keep him on with the City. That will mean 3 months without DaDa around. It scares me to death to think of Reid being a policeman. I don't want it to come to that.

But, who knows...they may lay him off before he gets a chance to go to the Police Academy. We are just waiting right now to see what is going to happen.

Please just keep us in your prayers as we work through this tough time.
We love you all! I will give you an update on everything as soon as I can.

No comments: